PES 2020

cunnas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am wondering if there are many (any) PES players on here? Having been a FIFA player for a few years I am thinking of giving PES a go after hearing some good things about 20. What I am interested to know is if there is a PES equivalent of Ultimate Team? I never, ever play offline, single player games, I only want to play online - I think the PES equivalent is My Club but I am struggling to find much useful info on it and whether it really is a FUT rival. If anyone can help that would be great.

I think there is an ultimate team equivalent.

Have you downloaded the demo?

No, but I got PES 19 on game pass and thought it was awful, just couldn't get to grips with it. MyClub is the FUT equivalent and I hated it. Maybe PES20 will be better/different - I'll wait for it to appear on game pass!

2019 was a good game but the single player suffers from that eternal problem of dodgy 'catch-up logic' where the AI can take complete control in some circumstances.

So frustrating that I only play multiplayer now.

Hoping '20 is better but I guess it's unlikely.

Pes2020 coming to gamepass December 12th

I really enjoyed pes19, I only play Master League(I'm old skool) and for me it was excellent. Maybe this time I'll be brave a venture online and see what that's like!

Hi Is it worth buying a new copy of PES2020 if you get any extras or would a 2nd hand copy be just as good not sure what codes if any come with a new copy TIA

I would just buy Xbox Game Pass mate

Thanks will have a look inti that never had any game passes before

There are tonnes of deals on Xbox Ultimate - where you get game pass and Live as one. Given this is coming to game pass in a week, I wouldn't bother buying unless you really want a disc copy. Sign up for a month (fairly sure thats free anyway) and if you don't like it, just cancel, costs nowt

sounds good thanks for the tip

Is there anyone playing my club co-op online.
Or is anyone doing CLAN co-op.

There is no option to play 2v2 online with friends which is a shame.

Does anyone know if this option is on Pes19 ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom