PES 2019

addyb

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Couldn't see a thread. Just wondered who's buying this year's iteration. I pre ordered the deluxe version from shopto for £42 so should be here next week. I'll be getting fifa on the switch me thinks.

Couldn't see a thread. Just wondered who's buying this year's iteration. I pre ordered the deluxe version from shopto for £42 so should be here next week. I'll be getting fifa on the switch me thinks.

I must admit I'm tempted to go the same way. PES with full option file on the ps4 is great. Just waiting on fifa 19 switch confirmation of content

Me, loved
the demo and great with option files

I'll be getting pro this year, the demo plays great, and with the option files presentation should look awesome

I thought this years PES demo was very good. I am sure it is not that different to last year, but it certainly felt better to me. I liked it. However, I still think it sounds like you are playing underwater.

Problem for me is my boys both love FIFA, and I am not sure I CBA with 2 footy games at my age!!

Last edited:
Just out of interest, where would I download the option files with the kits?

I've actually never done it before1

Absolutely class this year, picked it up on PC playing Ultra 144hz with a Strix 1080Ti and my god it is so clean. Graphics are unbelievable, gameplay is absolute magic been playing MyClub and it’s immense, long may it continue!!!

I'm a dedicated fifa fan and never seen the attraction of pes I'm. Not talking about all the fake names in pes but the gameplay
I've tried the 19 demo and it's stje same rigid style of play as 18. Shooting is still bad and the goalies are poor as always.
The gamellay just seems contrived.
I know fifa has many faults The main one is the scripting Its not as bad on ps4 as pc
But fifas gameplay is very customable via the sliders Yes it's hard work to get them right but when you do the gameplay is magnificent
Forget realism in both games Who wants matches with only two shots all match or 50 passes the the halfway line Thankfully neither pes or fifa are realistic That's the point. Ultimately I find pes boring and out of date and I find fifa to be very exciting and rewarding if you put the hard work in . Many won't do that these days
Fifa and pes are very different games and those who play are members of the twain teams who never meet

I'm a dedicated fifa fan and never seen the attraction of pes I'm. Not talking about all the fake names in pes but the gameplay
I've tried the 19 demo and it's stje same rigid style of play as 18. Shooting is still bad and the goalies are poor as always.
I know fifa has many faults The main one is the scripting Its not as bad on ps4 as pc
But fifas gameplay is very customable via the sliders Yes it's hard work to get them right but when you do the gameplay is magnificent
Forget realism in both games Who wants matches with only two shots all match or 50 passes the the halfway line Thankfully neither pes or fifa are realistic That's the point. Ultimately I find pes boring and out of date and I find fifa to be very exciting and rewarding if you put the hard work in . Many won't do that these days
Fifa and pes are very different games and those who play are members of the twain teams who never meet

Thanks for that really interesting post about Fifa in a PES thread.

Played quite a few games on this last night, the players and ball feel like they have more weight to them now and passing has become harder as you seem to have less space and time on the ball. It takes a bit of getting used to but it's rewarding some of the goals you can score.

The graphics with HDR now look amazing! Some of the new animations are great and you can make out player faces in game. I don't really play any if the online stuff, just offline with friends so can't comment on any of that in this version.

Really pleased with this 2019, if you liked 2018 you'll enjoy playing this.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me when an option file is likely to be released? I haven’t played PES for years and might give it a go but I would want all the licensed teams and kits etc

Lmao what a joke post.

loving the game... Loved last years game too, but this years version is so much better, looks and plays amazing, have already downloaded the option file, which I got for free from another site, the gameplay is light years better than Fifa, I usually buy both games, but this year I will not be buying Fifa, Pes is as close you can get to playing football without getting dirty...

Yep. It's well worth doing though.

Oh yeah I will definitely do it. Does it do competitions aswell, such as la liga etc or do you need to do that manually? Finally what is online play like? Just the last PES game I played it was really laggy and kept disconnecting

Oh yeah I will definitely do it. Does it do competitions aswell, such as la liga etc or do you need to do that manually? Finally what is online play like? Just the last PES game I played it was really laggy and kept disconnecting

It has the competition badge for La Liga, I had to import it manually and select the correct badge for the league.

I've not tried online yet.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom