Pes 2010 install & run help

dimmockg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did a search for through the pes2010 thread and couldn't find an answer to my problem....

I got pes2010 new/sealed etc for a song :thumbsup:, inserted the disc and ran through installation and set up etc.

I've ejected the disc to play the game (as i intend to use the lappy as a minor portable gaming machine) and i get the following message:

No disc inserted.
Please insert the original "Pro Evolution Soccer 2010" CD/DVD.

Whatever i do i cannot seem to get the thing to run without having the disc in, tried google (with various search wordings etc) and cannot find an answer to my problem.

I've installed the game to:

C:\ program files(86)...... etc etc

And its installed the following files:

Pes (seems to be an image file)
Settings (125mb settings file)
IMG (5.1gb file with all the subfolders)

when i click on the IMG file and open it up, all the sub files are "disc image files" does this need to be changed to HD files or something?

cheers

It wont run without the disk in, So why not use the disk with laptop? No Drive? there's things you can do to not use the original disk but they cant be discussed here.

It wont run without the disk in, So why not use the disk with laptop? No Drive? there's things you can do to not use the original disk but they cant be discussed here.

just wanted things to be as mobile as possible, as well as being able to play the game(s) with minimal fuss and not having to worry about cd's etc being packed. It's no major issue, just assumed it would run without the disc as do all my other retail games

just wanted things to be as mobile as possible, as well as being able to play the game(s) with minimal fuss and not having to worry about cd's etc being packed. It's no major issue, just assumed it would run without the disc as do all my other retail games

Having to keep the disc in is a bind; you can get around it, but that can't be discussed here. Having said that, there is a legally available product available: SlySoft Game Jackal Pro - it isn't free though and I've had no experience with it so don't know what games it will work with.

It does need the disc to play all the time - it's annoying and it's not even on steam either :mad:

cheers all, resigned to the fact i'd need to have the disc, not a major issue but just something else to remember :rolleyes:

Come on guys give him a break :D It's not piracy as he has the original game but I don't want to get into trouble, I like these forums.

dimmockg it CAN be done, just ask elsewhere :hiya:

Come on guys give him a break :D It's not piracy as he has the original game but I don't want to get into trouble, I like these forums.

dimmockg it CAN be done, just ask elsewhere :hiya:
I think a few people said it could be done... it just can't be discussed here... implying that the question should be asked elsewhere.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom