1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personal views on PQ between Toshiba 28zh46 and Panny TX-28DTX11?

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Image Retention, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Image Retention

Image Retention

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone had a chance to view both these sets on a good signal and, if so, what was your opinion of their picture quality and did either one shine out as being better (in any single way, or overall) than the other. Ultimately, I will have to decide myself but any experience might be valuable in my decision-making process

Cheers for any opinions!
    Phil.

2. Howard0000

Howard0000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    I have the Toshiba and I think the quality is fantastic with Freeview and DVD.

We have a Panasonic TX28PL10 downstairs, which while isn't the same as the one you are looking at, I wouldn't imagine it's far off. The Toshiba is at least as good if not better. TV certainly looks better, but that might be due to NTL's digital compression.

3. Image Retention

Image Retention

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers! I was originally going to be hooking sky+ to it but now I'm sticking with freeview (won't be in the house for very long) I thought the built-in freeview tuner on the Panasonic might be a good plan. That said - if the picture is pretty good on the Tosh, I've got a freeview box anyway and a good scart should do the job!

4. Howard0000

Howard0000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    Yeah I think I fancy some better SCART leads for mine.. I'm just using cheap ones atm