Personal Recommendation

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by pimptovimto, Feb 7, 2009.

1. pimptovimto

pimptovimto
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Folks, No idea if this is aloud on the forum or not and the mod's can remove this if they like. But I think I need to mention this.

It's very rare these days to come across a company that behaves impecably and provides great service. This particular company I have used twice to purchase goods for myself and just yesterday for my father. When I first used them my order came within 2 days and the content of the box was more than expected came with wiring instructions I did not expect for example. I ordered a quad LNB, Cable and connecters on the 6th of February at around 18:00 only paying for standard delivery, The package arrived this morning on the 7th of February. Who ever dispatched my package must have gone to the Post Office depot to do it. This was way beyond my expectation and I realy think is worth mentoning.

The company is UK Satellite TV Ltd and their website is here UK Satellite TV - Tel: 01332 875599

I guess I dont need to say this but I dont have any affilition to this compnay at all I am just blown away by their service.

Pimp. o/