Quantcast

Perhaps they're right, there would be less violence if women ran the world?

DemonAV

Distinguished Member
If Kathleen Kennedy was President everything would turn to sh*t!

MrSossidge

Distinguished Member
Who and who feud? Also, who cares if Nikki Minger and Cardi'gan don't like each other. I certainly don't.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Err.........

McVicar

Distinguished Member
If women ran the world nothing would ever get done. Not properly, anyway. Plus there would be an abundance of scatter cushions, which I loathe.

deantown

Distinguished Member
I've had a few whatsapps sent with women fighting in them from America and Europe. In these short videos the "Ladies" are usually half naked or more by the end.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
*gets bucket of cold water ready*

Derek S-H

Distinguished Member
Perhaps I am showing my age here, but can anyone translate this into comprehensible English please:

"I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me, I let you attempt to stop my bags".

Thanks!

pinnocchio

Perhaps I am showing my age here, but can anyone translate this into comprehensible English please:

"I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me, I let you attempt to stop my bags".

Thanks!
Mate, you're embarrassing yourself now.

"Can we play hide and seek, I'll let you go first, you can't hide by putting a bag on your head."

Obvious isn't it?

hippo99

Distinguished Member

Thanks!
Let you sneak diss me I’m guessing prob means I let you insult me behind my back.
Let you lie on me prob means let you lie about me.
Had to google stop my bags. Apparently means to hinder someone’s ability to generate income.

Derek S-H

Distinguished Member
Let you sneak diss me I’m guessing prob means I let you insult me behind my back.
Let you lie on me prob means let you lie about me.
Had to google stop my bags. Apparently means to hinder someone’s ability to generate income.
See? You had to Google the last one!

redcantona

I'm a taxi driver. Would much rather take four drunk men than four drunk women.

IronGiant

I'm getting old, I'm not sure I could manage four times with either sex any more :D I'd start with the women though...