Perfect Dark Zero (preorder) £33.99 inc.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought this deserved a post here for those who would like to preorder a game to go with there Xbox360 when it arrives.

Perfect Dark Zero for £33.99 delivered, Well spotted by Indiana Jones :clap:

Looks like it's in the wrong category and hence the low price (it's there as an xbox game although it isn't being released on normal xbox). Could be a risk of order cancelation when PowerPlay spot their mistake but worth ordering and hoping they'll honour it IMO. I have mine ordered already :D

http://www.powerplaydirect.com/asp/itemdetails.asp?prodID=1155351&refID=aw

I've already got a pre-order placed with amazon for £32.99, but don't know whether they'll honour it. Maybe, it's worth pre-ordering again…

Just ordered it. A Good Deal I Thinks!

Thanks for the heads up and I went ahead and ordered this.

I've now received an email from them cancelling my order as "not available from the distributor".

It was worth a try though :smashin:

Likewise :( , have to try though really don't you ;)

Got the same too :thumbsdow
Slightly worried about there distributors if they aren't going to have in the release day :confused: but Im sure sure they source some before then and jack up the price

They will have it. They will just say that the "Xbox" game isnt available.. because they didnt make it for the Xbox :rolleyes:
The 360 version will be on their for £44.99 tho

Oooh, good spot, problem now is deciding what to order from that list :eek: , think I'm gonna take a look in some magazines today and order later, bit of WHSmith library reading in order ;)

Will probably go for an extra wireless controller as well, works out at £28.02 delivered, not bad atall :D

So what's everyone ordering, might help my decision making. Thinking maybe COD2, Dead Rising, Perfect Dark & maybe even Saints Row.

Think I'll make a big order as I don't fancy paying £39.99 for the games :nono:

I've ordered PGR3 and PDZ from Asda, £33 each is a great price, will probably get £25 trade in at Gamestation once I've finished with em!

I pre-ordered PGR3; Quake 3; Gears of War and a wireless controller for £130! :thumbsup:

Has anybody worked out a decent way to search ASDA online? All the 360 links keep taking me to Xbox links :(
Got PDZ and Top Spin 2 so far :)

Dont worry.. found it :smashin:

I decided to go for Call of Duty 2, Full Auto, Saint's Row & an additional Wireless Controller.

Probably didn't those the best showcase games there with the latter two but they look like fun :D

Have gone for Ghost Recon 3, Dead Rising and Condemned, would pre-order Gears of War but cant seem to find it :confused:

If you put xbox 360 in the search "all products", you'll see Gears of War is the bottom one on the list :thumbsup:

You cant find it?? Not much of an explorer are you Indiana :rotfl:

ok, couldn't resist one last order, added GTA:Liberty Stories £25.47 :rolleyes: , ouch, that's one big order dammit!

Credit cards going back to the wallet right now!

smashed said:
You cant find it?? Not much of an explorer are you Indiana :rotfl:
lol I dont know why but you cant actually search 'Gears of War' so assumed it wasent on their site, never thought of just searching 'xbox 360' :rolleyes:

Dont worry, its just another example of a ridiculously massive company with billions of turnover.. who cant make a decent website.
I struggled to search also.

Let's hope they honour these pre-orders though…

Has anyone else noticed that all mention of the 360 has been removed from the Asda website?

I sent them an emailing afew hours ago asking why this was and if it would effect my pre-orders and they just got back to me saying I should cotact ASDA Entertainment on 0845 3666977.

Guess its one way to get our of honoring console and game pre-orders, just dont stock the stuff lol

Indiana Jones said:
Has anyone else noticed that all mention of the 360 has been removed from the Asda website?

I sent them an emailing afew hours ago asking why this was and if it would effect my pre-orders and they just got back to me saying I should cotact ASDA Entertainment on 0845 3666977.

Guess its one way to get our of honoring console and game pre-orders, just dont stock the stuff lol

Hmm, a bit worrying that one, well if they don't honour it that'll be the last time I use Asda, that's for certain :suicide:

My orders still show as processing and I can still find xbox 360 peripherals and games on the ASDA website, but not the console.

Ah, forgot about their sites useless search function, typed in the name of the games and just '360' and it found nothing but typing 'xbox 360' finds all the games.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom