1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peps views

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by richturd01, Aug 3, 2003.

1. richturd01

richturd01

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This questioned might have already been answered previously but under my main qusetion is do i go for the 3000 because it comes with a stand speakers and tuner? I have separates so don't really need them but if i go for the 400e which i hear is much better i will need to purchase a stand i believe anyway so should i just go for the 3000 version? As for the panasonic i am not sure i seem to be reading alot about the hitachi's!

I'm under the understanding that all these are in a diffrent league than the samsung ps42p2.

1 - HITACHI 42PD3000 £2550

2 - HITACHI 42PMA400E £2245

3 - PANASONIC TH-42PWD5 £2125

PSIf anyone knows of lower prices....

2. andya

andya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    dont forget to ad vat .go for the hitachi 400e slightly better blacks than the other hitachi and its hd ready the other one isnt.a wall bracket from dabs.com is about £100 table top stand from richer sounds is about £170 .i didnt go for a panasonic because of the flicker i can see it some people cant.the only downside is john lewis arnt getting the 400e in because it aint got a tuner.it a pitty because they price match and give you a free 5 year warranty

3. richturd01

richturd01

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers, thought I was on a gold mine (+vat) whoops!