People Only Buy BluRay Because It's Expensive...

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
...and that's the only reason. As soon as HD DVD launches a US$999+ player the war will be over - HD DVD will have won.

BadAss

Banned
I can see the mods will be pulling their hair out tonight!:rotfl:

Bald Monkey

Novice Member
:rotfl: :rotfl:

It seems that Xmas 'cheer' has spread over the forum today. :D

I think you may have had a little to much tho Rasczak as $999 is just for the player, you'll have to add on shipping and Taxes, no self respecting AV enthusiast would pay less than $1,500 for HD-DVD IMO, afterall it would have to be better than the BR offerings, and we all know paying $1500 is better than $999 :rolleyes: No wonder the HD-DVD addon isn't selling......

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
I think you may have had a little to much tho Rasczak as $999 is just for the player, you'll have to add on shipping and Taxes, no self respecting AV enthusiast would pay less than $1,500 for HD-DVD IMO, afterall it would have to be better than the BR offerings, and we all know paying $1500 is better than $999 :rolleyes: No wonder the HD-DVD addon isn't selling......
Indeed. I hope Toshiba realise their mistake and raise the price of the player - otherwise it can't be any good! :lease:

gixxerman

Novice Member
What rot.

You paupers obviously know nothing.

Everyone (in the know) knows that the $9585.99 Hockey-Kocky 2000 upscalling SD DVD player knocks every so-called high def DVD player into the dust!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom