People near Ipswich (demo request), SVS in particular

Daneel

I am having a hard time deciding between sub + standmount and floor stander. I think it would be easier if I had actually heard a good sub + standmount setup. Is there a kind soul somewhere near me with a SVS or other good sub (Paradigm, high-end velo etc) that would put up with me listening to their system for an hour? I'm an easy house guest, I promise!

More generally I would like to hear any mid to high end system, just to get more experience and meet some more people who share my interest in music/films.

Thanks

Daneel

[mods - should this be in general chat?]

General Skanky

I would have done happily. However, as we are in the process of moving house, all our kit is in storage until approx. April.

You could give www.signals.demon.co.uk as he runs it from his house in Bucklesham.

Both demo rooms are living rooms. He definately has the type of kit you are looking for.:smashin:

Daneel

Originally posted by General Skanky
I would have done happily. However, as we are in the process of moving house, all our kit is in storage until approx. April.

You could give www.signals.demon.co.uk as he runs it from his house in Bucklesham.

Both demo rooms are living rooms. He definately has the type of kit you are looking for.:smashin:
Talk about coincidence. I just got off the phone with them. I have arranged a demo of the ATC SCM 35 and some others.

Ian J - I would be very pleased to meet you Ian, where abouts are you? I do a lot of traveling with my job so it may just be a case of getting on a particular client.

General Skanky

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Prepare to get your wallet out then. The first time I heard the 35s there it was sticking my nose in the doorway of someone elses demo. Thought they sounded so good that I eventually bought a pair!:smashin:

Ian J

Banned
Originally posted by Daneel
Ian J - where abouts are you? I do a lot of traveling with my job so it may just be a case of getting on a particular client.
Tamworth. Junction 10 on the M42

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom