Pentax Opti S4 accessories online?

kev3

Standard Member
Reaction score
Does any1 know any good (cheap) sites for camera accessories?

Cheers

What exactly are you after - there's hundreds of sites.

I'm after some more SD memory, a case & spare battery for my S4.

Kevin

I use ebuyer or 7dayshop usually for memory - might be a starting point.

cheers, just bought 128MB SD memory for half the pirce i've seen from ebuyer!
Just need to find a case & battery now.

Funily enough I've just bought a case for my digicam - a lowepro and the cheapest place I found was Jessops - unbelievable I know!!

Have you got the code for the battery the Pentax takes?

we got our case for our S4 from amazon, when it finally turned up was out of stock for a while!

Nathan

The battery is D-Li8, i've ordered a replacement one from eBay for a tenner, from some guy in hong kong! (his feedback is good).
I thought it was worth the risk seeing as its a third of the price..

Can you let me know what the battery is like - I was going to buy one yesterday - I have just purchased the Optio S4 camera and thought it would be a good idea - especially for £10.

Cheers
Marck.
NB I just bought a reader from 7dayshop for £9, and memory card (256mb Kingston) from valuemedia.com

I've just ordered an S4 from Amazon (£194) which I thought was pretty good. I ordered a spare battery for £13.82 from www.gogo-power.co.uk, who I've used before and I've found really prompt and good. I also got an SD memory card 256mb from www.mymemory.co.uk (who were recommended by a friend) and look like they offer really good prices - SanDisk SD 256mb = £46.

I got the camera case which Amazon offer at around £23 and is said to wrap around the camera and not let it rattle or shake avoiding scratching. All in all quite a good package I reckon.

Hope this helps.... :thumbsup:

Tim Culverhouse

You can get a 256mb SD card (named) from valuemedia.co.uk for £35...

The mucho expensive Optio case is well worth it IMHO.

It completes the package. No point in such a dinky camera if you spoil it with a duff case. :thumbsup:

marck said:
You can get a 256mb SD card (named) from valuemedia.co.uk for £35...

Good spot Marck - cheers for that - will use them in future. :clap:

Just remember that many of the cheaper and non-OEM batteries tend to have a lower capacity than the 710ma Pentax batteries, so wont last as long between charges

I own the s4 and bougth a battery froma guy in hongkong some months ago, paid abotu £11 and use it as a spare, had no problems with it holding charge etc, I would say it doesnt last as long but it's hardly noticeable.

Got my backup memory card & battery at the wkend!
The battery is fine, works great as a backup, and cheap at £8.90 incl. delivery from hong kong (only took a week to get to me).
Well worth it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom