Pentax O-ME53 Finder Loupe

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by baldrick, Jan 22, 2008.

1. baldrick

baldrick

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +246
    I've just ordered one of these as I find that as a glasses wearer I sometimes struggle to accurately manually focus. When I'm wearing contact's it's less of a problem, but hopefully this will make a difference? £30 from Park Cameras...

2. dfrear

dfrear

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +104
    From what I've heard they do tend to work but you wouldnt be able to use it with your glasses on, only without. So I would probably want to try one out before dropping the cash on it - maybe a local camera shop will let you try one out?

Also, Bristol Cameras have sell it for £28 - http://www.bristolcameras.co.uk/p-pentax-o-me53-viewfinder-magnifier.htm

Not sure if it would work out better when you add postage, but worth a look. I have purchased from them before and their service is second to none.

3. baldrick

baldrick

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +246
    My plan is to use the magnifier without my glasses. With my glasses my eye is to far away, without my glasses I just can't seem to get a sharp focus in the view finder, even with the diopter. I'm hoping this will solve the problem?

If not Park Cameras are just down the road so hopefully I'll be able to take it back....