Pens

oxonjeff

Established Member
Reaction score
Yowser gurus !
As i'm a complete greenhorn / novice / beginner / muppet technophobic ( hence the name ) i'm starting off with a simple question.

I'm about to receive my first ever HDD DVD recorder ( Tosh XS32 ) and i was looking at Blank media over the BlankDisc shop, as recommended on this fine site, and i noticed " CD marker pens "
Are these special ? Better to use than ordinary felt tip, or just a scam that people like me buy ?

Thank you :smashin:

I found that a lot of ordinary pens wouldn't write on CD's/DVD's so I splashed out on a pack of the same ones they are selling (I bought them in PC World). Whilst they have not changed my life, they do what they claim to, i.e. write on CD's/DVD's!! :)

The Tosh is an excellent purchase! I have had mine a few months and found it easy to get started with and I find more that I can do with it (in terms of flexibility) each day.

Enjoy, NS

Thanks hugely Nev - very quick reply too :smashin:

They're only .99p for 4 so what the heck eh ..?

I may be asking you questions from time to time about the Tosh - tho i have been thru the threads to see what others have asked and whats been posted to try and save on you peeps form having to repeat the answers to our novice dumb questions.

Watch this space ;)

No problem, I have learnt most of my tips and tricks either from here or by trial and error. The manual is a last resort :)

Seen everyone say the same thing about the manual. And the review backs this up - uneccessarily complicated.

Much better to ask here i reckon

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom