1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending order missing at DVDSOON

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by thesnowman, Jul 1, 2004.

1. thesnowman

thesnowman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I checked my dvdsoon account today and noticed one of my pending orders gone, I assumed the dvd may have been shipped so I checked the list of shipped items only to discover the dvd in question had not shipped, it wasn't even listed, it just seemed to have vanised and I've already paid for it

I've gave them an email, now I waiting for a reply for this cock up

Has this ever happened to anyone

2. eechiwawa

eechiwawa

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Are you sure its not just packaging? There is a tab for items which are packaging, before it gets moved to the shipped page.

3. thesnowman

thesnowman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    thanks for the advice eechiwawa, just checked and it is indeed there
    I always assumed that the order shows up in the "pending" section then when its ready it goes into "shipped"

I never check the "packaging" section as I always fought this part was to choose how you want it packaged

anyhow, thanks

4. Simon6776

Simon6776

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Just be aware that the occasional item can be quite a long time in 'Packaging', before it's shipped. I assume items are moved to Packaging as soon as they are in stock, but it doesn't guarantee that your item will ship immediately. I had one in Packaging for over a week recently, before it eventually shipped.

This isn't really a criticism of DVD Soon, who are generally excellent to deal with. It's probably just the way their software works.