Peerless XLS10 P830452 car build

goonerfromlag

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, long time lurker here, I'm considering installing 2 xls10 subs in a car build. Thinking of sealed in 2ft cubed. Is this viable? Don't have access to winISD at the moment, thanks for your input.

If your chasing output your probably best with a ported cab, especially as you wont really need sub 30hz performance either. Whats really best depends on what you want to achieve. I would normally help but I dont have access to WinISD either right now. If you cant get help here, goto hometheatershack as they will be able to help, just google it.

Im not an expert in car sub woofers but I believe this model is used in some home systems in an 18 litre sealed cabinet (36 litres for two drivers ) which gives a QTC of about 0.5 which in my opinion is low enough. You could get in touch with the manufacturer who would probably give some help with sizing for auto use, although they do make car subs also.

Im not an expert in car sub woofers but I believe this model is used in some home systems in an 18 litre sealed cabinet (36 litres for two drivers ) which gives a QTC of about 0.5 which in my opinion is low enough. You could get in touch with the manufacturer who would probably give some help with sizing for auto use, although they do make car subs also.

Thanks, i'm quite happy with the BK xls200, which uses same driver, haven't managed to run windows xp on my macbook hence can't play with winISD yet. Reckoned running 2 would give suitable volume without needing loads of RMS watts.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom