Peep Show

JimiAces

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Does anyone watch Peep Show?

I absolutely love it, i have been watching it since the first season but i don't see any threads on it:eek:

Tonight's show was absolutely brilliant!

I found myself watching half of the episode through my fingers!

Is there a new series? what side is it on?

Where have I been - I miss everything.

not quite as amusing as previous series (so far) but still love it.

I have first four series on dvd but missed the fifth.

Is it possible to jump in or better to catch up?

Very funny "cringe" comedy, Superhands going paranoid in the toilets after too much crack cocaine was worth a whole series just to reach that gag.

"this crack cocaine is very moreish" :rotfl:

I love that they hope to carry on with it until they're sick of it - nice to see how Mark and Jeremy's behaviour and situation changes as they get older; and how other topical things are thrown in ... i.e. clearly the recession with episode 1

Ch4 seem to be happy to keep recommissioning it now, after originally cancelling after series 3, as the DVD sales more than compensate for the low ratings which have never improved

I have first four series on dvd but missed the fifth.

Is it possible to jump in or better to catch up?

Very funny "cringe" comedy, Superhands going paranoid in the toilets after too much crack cocaine was worth a whole series just to reach that gag.

"this crack cocaine is very moreish" :rotfl:

If you have virgin all seasons are on TV on Demand otherwise you can watch all of the episodes on 4od:thumbsup:

has been disappointed by this srs so far ..the previous one have been top class

Agree. Still amazing but not a patch on the first few series, storyline has changed a bit but not enough to keep it original

I don't know how i missed this for 5 seasons.

Started watching this latest season and love it.

Ordered season 1 to 5 box set from Amazon for £13.98.

Bargain! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I am a massive Peep Show fan and think this series has been very poor so far compared to the last 5, Hope the next few episodes get better :(

Just because I've never been to Zimbabwe to buy someone a f*%%"** cake. :rotfl: Couldn't stop laffin man, also jez's gf is hot.

this series is superb as usual, but need more superhans, where is he?

yeah he gave him it when he came to marks door but when johnsson seen suzee he stormed off (with the money):rotfl:

This series wipes the floor with the last one which i thought apart from the st episode was awful.
Rememeber though,nothing lasts forever and its impossible to name a series that has stayed consistantly amazing for 6 series (bar the simpsons)
Peoples perceptions of comedy change constantly and you become used to it

I've forgotten, did Mark eventually give Johnson the money?

yes, and then Johnson gave jeremy a smack in the guts on the way out

I thought last nights episodewas pretty good. Superhans was great as usual even though he wasnt in it for long - "I'm always talking about the twins":rotfl:

I can always see the episode building up to a horribly cringey ending. watching Jez career down the road towards elaina's girfriend - I thought he was actually going to kill her:rotfl:

I've found the last two episodes to be saved by the last 5 mins. Overall an average season with not enough of superhans. 3 moments of his - the van, the snake and the twins made me laugh

Loving the new series, but I'm in this thread to see if anyone knows the name of the absolutely stunning woman who plays the girlfriend of Jeremy?

For factual purposes :D

Never mind, found her in the end. Vera Filatova.

Bring on series 7.

Last edited:
Loving the new series, but I'm in this thread to see if anyone knows the name of the absolutely stunning woman who plays the girlfriend of Jeremy?

For factual purposes :D

Never mind, found her in the end. Vera Filatova.

Bring on series 7.

Phew !

Series 6 was terrible for me, Such a shame as I loved the other 5. Really can't think of any funny bits from this series :thumbsdow

not on tonight, is that it for series 6??

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom