• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Peekton PK6022 - updated firmware, sound doesn't work

bazakehurst

Standard Member
I purchased a PEEKTON DVD/DivX PK6022 from pixmania and decided to update the firmware.

Unfortunately the website is French but I navigated my way through and downloaded the update and burnt it to CD. I then asked a very kind person to translate the pdf file to English and it all sounded easy.

I updated it and it seemed ok but then I tested a disc and the sound didn't work. The sound worked fine before the update.

I checked the settings and they all look the same as before. I tried changing them but the sound still didn't work.

It's connected to my TV via scart lead as I don't have surround sound in my bedroom.

Can anyone think what may be wrong with it? :suicide:

Is there a way to downgrade firmware?

Thank you.

chris57

Novice Member
Turn it off unplug give it 10mins then turn it back on. Sound will be back on its a known effect turning upgrading the firmware.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom