Pearl Jam - Single Video Theory DD 5.1 ???

D

DanishDrummer

I just bought the Single Video Theory by Pearl Jam. It is said to feature both DD 5.1 and Stereo.

Stereo is selected by default, and then I read that one should be able to switch between the two soundtracks, using the surround button on the DVD's remote.

I couldn't... "Switching is not possible" or something it said.

I have a Sony DVP-NS905, so it's not because it's not compatible or up to date or something.

I read that the DD 5.1 soundtrack is awesome, so I really want to check it out, but now I'm only able to listen to the stereo soundtrack!:mad:

Are there any of you who has had this problem? or know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance, DanishDrummer

ive got this and it is definately 5.1
sound like a prob with your player
have you tried changing the audio whilst playing?,pressing the audio button on your remote(if your remote has this option,ofcorse).this is how i change between stereo,dd while watching this.

hope you get this working as it is has awsome dd sound.

carl

Yeah, I tried pressing the audio button whilst playing, and that's when the player says "operation not possible on this disc"...

Argh! :mad:

Do I have to call sony and complain?

Is there an audio setup menu on the disc menu? Have you tried that? I know its an obvious question but whenever something likethis happens with my system there is 99% of the time a really siomple solution.

Yes, there is a menu (if you can call it that) with one button: "Play feature". nothing else. nada.

Therefore the obvious solution would be to use the remote's button. But it just ain't working for me! :mad:

I've got a old Sony 725 and had a 700 model and I've noticed that on various discs you cannot select the audio tracks using the remote (comes up with your operation error message) and you have to do it manually via the disc menu system. Probably something to do with software coding. Is Single Video Theory any good? I'm a huge PJ fan who hasn't got round buying it.

Cheers,

Martin

Can you tell me the track list of the dvd?

The cover doesnt tell you much, just whos in the band

Cheers

cheers alanrob, touring band 2000 it is .:smashin:

Just ordered it from play.... My neighbours are gonna hate me when that bad boy arrives

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom