1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PE50 @ Flattelly.co.uk

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by pwood, May 8, 2005.

1. pwood

pwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +136
  2. Goofy

Goofy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Perhaps not such a good deal - the TH42PA50 is the European model with analogue tuner. The UK model TH42PE50 has a digital tuner to obtain Freeview TV. Whilst the UK model might cost slightly more at some of the web-sites, I think it may well be worth it forking out the extra.

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    the "pan euro " warranty on the PA50 is not the same as the "at home" warranty on UK spec/stock products also lacks the DVB tuner on the UK PE50

4. pwood

pwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +136
    Kinda thought there would be a reason for the cheap price.
    I was talking to the local Panasonic shop chap the other day and he reckoned he would be able to offer as a good if not better a deal than web retailers on the new screens. 5 year warranty is one of their features. Once the 500 is out and a few deals are on the web I'll test that ( once I've worked out the finances of course :eek: )

5. Typical Janner

Typical Janner
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You can get the PE50 for less than that anyway. www.totaldigital.biz have it for £1549 including pedestal stand (£1515 with wall bracket, or £1729 with cabinet). Delivery is just £20.

Not had any dealings with them myself, but have noticed a few others have bought from them on this site recently and haven't mentioned any problems. Once I finally decide what screen to get, there are looking the likely place to get it from.

They have a shop at 105-109 Soho Road,Handsworth, Birmingham. Anybody in that area had dealing with them?

6. dognuts

dognuts

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    I had a TH42PE50 delivered from them yesterday.Delivery was only £10 as opposed to the £20 thats stated on the website.

Didnt have a problem with them,although i did have a problem with my credit card being rejected about 4 times.
    The bank said it was total digitals fault and they said it was the banks fault and it happens all the time.
    Apart from that i would order from them again.

7. blade68

blade68
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

Just a friendly reminder. Dont ever use flattelly.co.uk:mad:. They are liers and dont follow common law. I bought a DVD and LG000 off them and they first lied about the specs of the DVD saying it was HD when it wasnt at all. And the TV broke within a week, so we sent it back and they told us there was nothing wrong and wouldnt even give us a refund. It was even within the 7 days that you are allowed to return stuff anyway :mad::mad::mad:. We had to take them to a small claims court which they lost miserabley. So please dont use flattelly for your own sake.