PDC World Darts Championship 2017

6 Blokes next to us had Lycra bodysuits on & decided to write all over them. You could barely make out any of it but within minutes they moved in & knew exactly who had the C word & who had the spurting cock drawing. They just grabbed a pen, made adjustments themselves & walked away

Here you go, just seen on Twitter they've sold approx 500,000 pints in 15 days. That's £2.3million

That's a lot. But there is also a lot of people to pay for and the rights/contract

But even so that's a hella lot of money

I'm going to hate this. Unusually I'll happily cheer someone on, these two are my favourite players

I'm going to hate this. Unusually I'll happily cheer someone on, these two are my favourite players
I'm relaxed because I don't mind who wins out of the two. Just hope it isn't one sided.

Rookie mistake by Anderson then lol

Are we having ad breaks between every fooking set? The speed these two players throw their darts at there will be more ads than darts!

I dint think we had a break between set 3 and 4, coukd be wrong though.

That miscalculation could be very important

Can't believe Anderson miscounted and effectively lost the set because of it

This has started like a train, how many 180's already. Darts at its best for me.

Fantastic game, two great players that just get on with it.

Yeah, the standard between this and the matches I watched earlier on the BBC is slightly different!

Lol very true, the women's game I saw earlier was like pulling teeth, they were so bad, I reckon Anderson and Lewis would score more blindfolded lol.

To be fair it is the early rounds, but even so the winner of the BDO would most likely go out in the first round of the PDC. Shame there are two competing tournaments with such different levels. I do prefer the crowd at the BDO one.

To be fair it is the early rounds, but even so the winner of the BDO would most likely go out in the first round of the PDC. Shame there are two competing tournaments with such different levels. I do prefer the crowd at the BDO one.

How do the BBC think this is entertaining though .

Not even nice tits on show?

Yeah it is quite literally a different league. Wolfe might do ok and played in an invitational the other week which was mainly PDC guys?

Also watched a match last night at the Lakeside and the ref/announcer told the guy the wrong score and the player lost the leg because of it!

Saying that Anderson needs some glasses or maths lessons!

I backed Anderson 7-3, and Anderson -2.5 handicap so as long as Lewis wins no more I'm good for both.

Come on Gary, one more set and we've won my handicap bet together

Some comeback going on here.

Wow what a time to get a 170

This is a great final.

Just need a 9 darter now to finish a great final

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom