pda sat nav up for grabs...

Discussion in 'ICE, Sat Navs & Dash Cams Forum' started by jibber, Mar 14, 2006.

1. jibber

jibber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i know this is possibly not the right place to put it but after looking around not sure where to put it to be honest..

I have a compaq ipaq pda 3870 with a bluetooth gps tom tom unit, has tom tom 3 & 5 software, car kit (window mount), car & mains chargers, pc base unit stand (comm & usb connections), tom tom gps car charger

so if anyone's looking for one get in touch and let me know...

price wise i don't know what it would get i bought it at the beggining of this year for £385, so i'll ask for as much as i can get ideally i'm looking for around £220...

oh and i forgot it's also got a hard carry case for the ipaq, and i still have the box for the ipaq too, and i have a 256mb sd mem card in it.

been good for me but i don't use it that often so decided to have spring clean and get rid of everything that i'm not useing 100%, think i just don't go out enough to places unknown to warrent keeping it :-(

well might hear from a few of you who may be interested in getting this great little gadget ..
    Jibber.

2. Ultima

Ultima

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,113
    Try using the classifieds section on this forum to sell this.