PCW £2.19 Sandisk 2gb SD UltraII, perfect for Wii

knock

I've put this in gaming bargains because these are being superseded by the larger cards in most other hardware but the highest capacity the Wii can do is a standard 2gb SD card but it will obviously work in any other bit of SD compatible hardware you have. These are one of Sandisks premium ranges with a good read/write speed. The only "downside" is that this does involve price matching with Play.com and the inevitable bit of hanging around while the management do backflips and reread their T&C's looking for an escape :rolleyes:

The link to play is;

Play.com (UK) : SanDisk Ultra II 2GB SD Memory Card : Electronics - Free Delivery

Probably best to print that off and take in with you, and probably best not to mention what you are up to until you have a card in hand to avoid the "sorry mate out of stock" routine. I found about 20 hanging on a rail with no point of sale info on it behind a couple of CF cards (Bagged one for a £20 discount as well lol). Surprisingly they were charging £33 in store as opposed to the £30 on the website. I know it's only £30p extra but on something this cheap it's an roughly an additional 12% off.

Hope this helps someone :thumbsup:

D

dave5182

Have had a few of these over the past weeks for my Digital SLR camera, great cards and cannot fault the price.

Same tactics used by my local PC World as the section where the 2gb ultra 2 SD cards should be just has a tag saying temp out of stock but they craftly put the cards behind the compact flash cards to see if it fools anyone

You cannot beat going into PC World and getting them to price match a product and them getting them to give you 10% off the difference as well, which half the time you have to ask for the 10% as they dont take it off most of the time

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom