Just thought i would post this as im sure at some point it will help someone. Since going over to W7 (yeah i know its not out yet) ive not had many issues but recently the network browser has stopped working. In the pas ti put this down to Eset and it was indeed that but since that was fixed i noticed a few time that my A100 couldn't browse ANY PC running W7 all of a sudden. I could still connect via the SMB shares already set up so i knew my connections were fine. Anyway, it turns out that both PC's had downloaded Windows Live ID sign in app. This seems to be part of the live essentials suite and runs in the background. No idea what it does but this si the second time ive had to take it off. Its this that is stopping the A100 browsing my PC's and once i removed it all was back to how it should be on both PC's. Im sure this will catch some people out come Oct so thought i would post about it now. Sorry if its already been mentioned but i couldn't find the answer when i needed it a while ago.