Pc9?

S

Sukyju

As you can see I am still awake at this ungodly hour ploughing my through the vast array of camcorders!

Can anyone help me make up my mind?

I started by looking at the Sony DCRTRV140 because it was on offer, then went to the DCRTRV240 because it had better gadgets for not much more dosh.

Then I found the PC9 special for £350 and although the price is fantastic can i let this be the basis of my final decision...

In short I want to make home movies of the kids school things ,I have a HP Photsmart digi camera so saving pics is not that vital but would save me the hassle of carrying evrything around.

Most important thing being able to view my efforts with the kids through the video onto the TV.

Perhaps you can recommend other models to my already confused mind!

Cheer Julia

Buy the Sony PC9 for £350 ?!!... V Good Buy !!

BTW, where did you see PC9 for £350 ?

Thanks,

Thanx AAA,

I have now bought the PC9 which actaully cost £335 with postage from Nokia Mobiles.

Took a lot of research but got there in th end!:)

Do you have a url for Nokia Mobiles? Sounds like a good place to check out...!

Sukyju,

Could not find the Nokia Mobiles on the web.

Can you help me now with the web address where you have bought the Sony PC9 Mini DV cam for £335?

Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry can not give you the name of the person who sold me and many others this camcorder, not because i don`t want to let you all in on the bargain but because we were all ripped off and I am now bogged down with police reports and fraud squads.

I knew this was too good to be tru ... serves me right, the `person`has just about emptied my credit card and about 20 other peoples bank accounts.

Moral here -- not everything that glitters is gold!

Get sick now everytime I think about camcorders.

Sukyju

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom