PC World Pre-Order

Sami

Well, I ordered back in September from PC World - didn't get the console last week, but have just checked my order status and after it saying Awaiting Release Date for ages, it is now saying order in progress..... Do you think this means I might actually be receiving my Wii before Xmas!?!?

Anyone else actually got one from PC World or have the same order status now?

po_man

Unfortunately i haven't ordered a Wii from PC World although i did order the 360 HD-DVD drive and a few games from them in the past and once you see the "Order in Progress" on your account, you should expect within 3-5 days.
You should also receive a further email with tracking info shortly!

Good luck :smashin:

Sami

Rock On!!! :thumbsup:

So hopefully only a few days until I am playing Super Monkey Ball, Red Steel, Wii Sports and Wii Play!!!!! :)

I do hate Parcel Force though! I have been waiting in all day for them to turn up with my bloody HD DVD Drive for my 360! Been told any time up to 7pm and I have to be in Kilburn for 8pm to see The Smyths!!!:mad:

H

hi574

Unlucky mate. I ordered from PC world in Sept as well and got mine on launch day. They gave me wii play as the 'extra controller' as well - an unexpected surprise. Hope you get yours for Xmas.

M

mattyeo

I pre-ordered back in September too. Got a letter last week saying I'd recieve my Wii by 16th December. Guess what I'm still waiting for..?

S

Sherrie197

I preordered mine in september from pc world as well, they've took the money from bank today and sent an email saying it will be sent shortly, hopefully receive this coming week, hooray

po_man

Rock On!!! :thumbsup:

So hopefully only a few days until I am playing Super Monkey Ball, Red Steel, Wii Sports and Wii Play!!!!! :)

I do hate Parcel Force though! I have been waiting in all day for them to turn up with my bloody HD DVD Drive for my 360! Been told any time up to 7pm and I have to be in Kilburn for 8pm to see The Smyths!!!:mad:
I'm pretty sure they use DHL who have never given me any trouble in the past. You never know - keep faith my man!! :smashin:

dunwich

I preordered mine on 7th november(pc world) and was sent out on launch day.Can't play with it as its for grandkids xmas present!.

Sami

Parcel Force never sodding turned up with my 360 HD Drive today (ordered from Send It) utter utter b**stards!!! Totally cut down my drinking time today! But at least The Smyths were great!

I'm really annoyed to hear that people who ordered after me managed to get the wii on launch - but yeah, if I get it this week, then what a bonus - and yes you are right - I didn't expect the Wii Play thing with the second remote, but it is listed on my order as well! :)

S

Sherrie197

Hooray after a week of constant looking my Wii turned up today, PC World came good after all

Just rang the PC World store helpline and the psychic lady there was able to tell me that they had no stock without even touching the keyboard. She must be in high demand - unless its like the matrix and she's plugged into the database.

When I asked about a pink DS Lite (for my wife) she went away and tapped at the keyboard! :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom