PC with HDMI & VGA out - need connect to Scart

den111s

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I need to connect my computer, which has both HDMI and VGA + Earphone out sockets - to a Video sender (DigiSender 5.8 Ghz) which has male scart plug.

I am sure someone knows where I can find a suitable lead ?

Thanks for any help.:thumbsup:
I've Resubmitted for INTERCONNECTS in case its in wrong forum - sorry

Last edited:
Most wireless senders only work with a Standard definition signal – they tend to make ‘Composite’ Video look soft on anything but a very small display.

Downgrading your PC to work with one of these is a big compromise!

There are no ‘cables’ to convert HDMI (Digital) or VGA (Analogue) HD signals to work with the SCART (Composite + Stereo audio) Input of the Digisender – you require active conversion to make that work.

A second Graphics card in your PC or USB to Composite + Stereo adapter will be the least cost option – again though it’s not going to look great.

Joe

Only if the PC can Output Composite or RGB with Composite Sync (+stereo audio) via VGA - very unlikely!

Joe

Joe, please be gentle with me. I have an HDMI Digisender - works a treat except ther is no sound, I phone the supplier who said it wasn't the boxes, I had BT You tube engineer - not their equipment, got my TV/Aerial chappie - nothing he could do - I'm stuck can you please help. This is a replacement for one that used to work - again the sound went.

Ensure the Source is set to Stereo PCM Audio.

Test the Extender with a different Source to confirm it is passing audio.

Have you changed any other devices in the system?

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom