PC Ultra

B

BazH

After a week of breaking in, totally subjective view of my new addition = :eek: more to follow

Is :eek: good or bad? I'd have thought it was more :smashin: , :thumbsup: or :censored:

the :eek: was when the picture fell off the wall then it was :devil: for the neighbours, detached house soon methinks :smoke:

edited to say drink and spelling don't mix:nono:

I know exactly what you mean about the neighbours.

I've moved my pc+ to the other side of the room, but they still complain about there pictures rattleing.
i got pictures on my side of the wall and dont get anything......it must be the way they hang them, obviously not as good as me.
Dont think they will like it though if i tell them, i'll hang them properly for them.
They've still got the hump cos i shock 2 pic's off the top of their tele.

Been in my house for nearly three weeks and I have not yet unleashed the power of my ASW750 above about -18db.
I'm trying to break my new neighbours in gently!:D

i went for the "let them know what they're in from right from the start" tactic, with some of this kit i din't think there's such a thing as breakin them in gently :D

Finally got my PC-ultra set up tonight, but there's a problem with it:( sounds like something is loose inside as when the driver really kicks it rattles horribly :( Time to email SVS methinks...

Sorry to hear that Matt. I'm out of touch I didn't realise you got an Ultra. Your impressions versus the PB2+ once the problem is fixed would be useful.

Originally posted by Daneel
Sorry to hear that Matt. I'm out of touch I didn't realise you got an Ultra. Your impressions versus the PB2+ once the problem is fixed would be useful.

Will do, although I guess it will be of limited use as the ultra is used in a completely different room (both dimensions, furniture and type of floor) and it's been at least 2 weeks between the two. But I'll certainly offer my thoughts:)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom