• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PC to TV Help

brentdh187

Standard Member
I just had high speed internet from Comcast installed and I want to be able to sit in the couch and navigate the internet on my big screen. I also want all the other tvs to do the same. I'm fairly new to networking. Can I just get a router to send the signals to the tvs and get a couple wireless mice and keyboards? Please help. Thanks

brentdh187

Standard Member
I have a HP media center pc and would like to have a wireless connection to each tv but am not opposed to hard wiring things too. I want a good connection to each tv. Right now there are 2 tvs and once computer but will be adding another computer and tv in the next month.

Chris Muriel

Distinguished Member
Since you mention Comcast, I guess you're in North America.
This is a Europe-based forum.
AVS Forum would be a better place to post.
In any case, to get an answer, you should post details of your TVs (make and model number) and what connections they have.
A wireless mouse and keyboard will not transfer the video from PC to TV - a VGA to VGA lead would if your TVs support it.

Chris Muriel, Copenhagen Airport (normally Manchester, UK)

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom