Pc to Sky+ Audio

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by steevs, Jun 21, 2003.

1. steevs

steevs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +72
    Hi Guys

Wonder if someone could poss help me with a connection problem I have, I was trying to configure it so that I could use my sky+ on my lcd monitor so I bought the haupage pvr350 tv card. The problem I have is from the audio side of things, currently I'm using a twin phono to headphone jack from the sky digibox to the line in on the tv card and a coaxial digital from my pc soundcard to my home cinema amp but the sound is terrible, I tried connecting an optical from directly from my sky digibox to my amp and while the sound is great then there is a huge lipsync problem, I was just wondering if there was any other way.

Thanks

Steve

2. Magsy

Magsy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Are you using the software that came with the card? It may/must be introducing the lag in video.

Try using www.dscaler.org !

I have no such problem here, audio direct and video via a cheap tv card to my monitor (using dscaler)