1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pc to dlp

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by amdepox, Aug 15, 2005.

1. amdepox

amdepox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi,
    i am a new member. and i plan to buy a dlp tv and want to play pc games with it..i am in turkey and i have two choices..sp46l6hx samsung or 46WM48P toshiba..which one is better for me? because i will spend nearly gbp.2400 to samsung and gbp.2100 to toshiba..
    here we have no return :eek: and its hard to find one of them..
    pls help and thx anyway...

2. pragmatic

pragmatic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,647
    You may be bette off asking in the DLP TV forum, I doubt many people here (games section) will have expereice using either of the models you mention.

3. mercmonk

mercmonk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    this seems like the only thread i can jump on!!! what do and where do i get a lead etc to connect my pc to my samsung 50" dlp tv?is it simple or a pain in the rear/anybody done this yet?my x-box is linked and is superb:)
    to amdepox,its a shame u cant get a tv delivered as i bought my samsung from empiredirect on the internet for £1.895:)

4. pragmatic

pragmatic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,647
    What connections does the TV provide?
    Does your graphics card have tv out? if not then get a grphics card that does.
    If your lucky your tv may have a VGA D-sub i.e. monitor connection or a DVI so you can just connect directly.

5. mercmonk

mercmonk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    it has the connection type that goes directly to you graphics card but i wanted to bend someones ear who has allready done this,apparntly u connect to your tv then plug and play!