Pc specs for gaming

brandy123

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi guys would like a (already built) gaming pc,don't no much about specs etc but seen this is it good for now and in the future for high end gaming:

7210-5145 EAN: 5055396015706
Zoostorm Zoostorm NZXT Phantom 240 Intel Core I7 8GB RAM 120GB SSD + 2TB HDD Storage PC Gaming Desktop Base Unit Geforce GTX 960 2GB Graphics - White
Zoostorm Gaming PCs are designed for enthusiasts who want to take their computing experience to the extreme. The Zoostorm NZXT Phantom is loaded with an impressive 8GB RAM and a powerful Intel Core i7-4790 processor, this system offers maximum performance that keeps pace with the way you work. The 2GB DDR5 NVIDIA GTX 960 Graphics card will deliver advanced performance, power efficiency and High end gameplay. The high capacity 2TB hard drive provides enough space for around 17,000 hours of music, 40 days of video, or 310,000 photos while the 120GB SSD provides instant on and incredible data access speed. Advanced ventilation and unique apperence makes this the gamer's choice. Windows 10 is the best combination of the Windows you already know, plus lots of great improvements you'll love having.

Please note: This product can only be delivered to Mainland UK
Depth: 529 MM
Height: 530 MM
Width: 195 MM
Dongle Required: N
Graphics: GTX 960
Hard Drive Storage: 2 Tb
Processor: i7-4790
RAM Memory: 8 GB
Wifi Enabled: Y
Intel Core i7-4790 processor
3.6GHz up to 4GHz max frequency Haswell CPU
2TB SATA 7200rpm harddrive
120GB Solid State Drive
8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz RAM
Intel B85 Chipset
GeForce GTX 960 2GB graphics card
Windows 10
2x USB 3.0 (front panel); 2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0 (back panel)

I wouldn't say that GPU was good for high end gaming now never mind the future tbh.

You're best off stating a budget and I'm sure someone could help you.

Would ideally like to spend £800 or less,I no I'm dreaming as a prebuilt one are more than a diy one

Should be ok for current games at 1080p but you'd want at least a 970 for anything more.

Would ideally like to spend £800 or less,I no I'm dreaming as a prebuilt one are more than a diy one
I'm sure you could get a decent tower for gaming for around £800. You looked at Scan/overclockers?

Bud I'm a complete noob regarding pc gaming so haven't a clue what to look at always been a console gamer and still am

Bud I'm a complete noob regarding pc gaming so haven't a clue what to look at always been a console gamer and still am
I'm guessing you wouldn't be up for building it yourself (it's not as hard as you think but understand If you don't) as you'll defo get more for your money.

I'm on my phone atm so will try look later for something around £800 for you of someone else hasn't.

Thanks for the replies guys (keep replying) the budget is very low for what I want but I would like to no that I can play the present games and ideally play the games in the future with abit of upgrading,

How much are we talking guys if I could build one myself if I get you guys to list everything I need,future proof and powerfull are the headlines

How much are we talking guys if I could build one myself if I get you guys to list everything I need,future proof and powerfull are the headlines

Would you need windows/monitor etc or is your budget just for the tower.

Could do with Windows 10,if I did get a gaming pc I intend to play it via a big TV so definitely I don't need a monitor so hdmi input would be perfect

Could do with Windows 10,if I did get a gaming pc I intend to play it via a big TV so definitely I don't need a monitor so hdmi input would be perfect

IMO I would say another £150-£200 in order to get a decent base build which wouldn't really need upgrading for years.

As the i7 CPU alone is £320.

So I would ideally need £1000 for a good build which I wouldn't need to upgrade for a few years ?
Will have to start saving then,
What's the main parts I should be looking for apart from the i7 cpu ?

Intel Core i7-6700K, EVGA GeForce GTX 970, Fractal Design FD-CA-CORE-3300-BL - System Build - PCPartPicker United Kingdom

You could knock £75 off if you didn't want the none 'k' version i.e you wouldn't be able overclock your CPU.
Agree with this system, it's a really strong build. However if you do drop to the non 'k' version it'd be closer to £120 saving as you wouldn't need the cpu cooler, just go for stock. This brings it to £50 over budget without the windows license

Thank you for all your help guys,if I could save some pennies for a couple of months these parts you have listed should still be applicable?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom