1. Join Now

    AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC soundcard cable?

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by AML, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. AML

    Well-known Member

    Jul 22, 2004
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Trophy Points:
    This might not be the best place for this but it is a cable, and its used for Audio so here we go!

    My sound card in my PC is an Audigy ZS 2 and has 6 different conections in total. :


    At the bottom it has a fire wire but that doesnt matter, next up are 3 analog conections: orange, black and green that correspond to 2X main, 2X suround and 1 sub 1 centre.

    After that 1 mike output and finally :

    1 Coaxial Digital output.

    However, this coaxial isnt of the normal kind.
    Its a mini pin plug (god knows why)

    I need a cable or adapter that can convert this mini pin plug to a normal coaxial female plug.

    Living in japan I thought i would easely find this, however, after searching a few hundred shop, I found that most people have never even heard of this conection. Creative dont make them and offer no support on this.

    Does any one know where I can get one through the internet. Also what is it called? I think its something like Digital DIN adapter plug??


Share This Page