• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Question PC, Samsung HT-J4530 and lg 42pj550

Ihya

Novice Member
Hi there,

I hope someone can kindly help. The title pretty much sums up the query. I'm after advice on how best to connect my PC to both my new Samsung HT-J4530 and TV (lg 42pj550). I connect my PC to TV via HDMI for netflix which works fine. Setup from HT-J4530 to TV via HDMI is wonderful too. Where I struggle however, is when I am streaming netflix from PC to TV and want to use the HT-J4530 for surround sound. Do I need to connect the PC directly to the home theatre to get the sound working? The HT-J4530 only has one HDMI port so how would I connect the PC to the HT-J4530 (if that is the correct approach?)

Looking through the manual offers no clear way of connecting these up and in browsing forums I have not been too lucky. This is probably a basic question that might be asked a lot, but any help would be really useful.

Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom