1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pc Recording To Pal DVD

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by har, Apr 19, 2005.

1. har

har

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    First Of All I'll say a big hello to all members at this great site i found a short while ago.
    Hope this is the correct forum to post this question.

Question:
    I have been making some pc screen recordings using a certain software. The recordings are kind of tutorial disks for my young kids to learn them the basics of using computers. I would really like to be able to let them put the disks into a dvd player while using the pc to help them follow the lessons more easily. The problem is we have nice quality avi files that play back great on the pc. I was wondering does anyone know if there is a way that i can convert the file to play back on a pal tv without loosing the video quality.

Thanks in advance h.. :)

2. Skunkpipe

Skunkpipe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There are loads of packages out there.
    One of the simplest to use is IMHO is ULEAD Movie Studio which allows you to add menus etc. (I believe the full blown version of Nero allows this too).

Anyway, have a look at www.dvdrhelp.com which should have details and links to all the popular programs available that allow you to do this

3. har

har

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the quick reply u-SM,

I have captured the avi lessons by using my smallest resolution 800x600 then imported the files into other software including adobe prem etc for transffer to pal dvd but when i view it back on tv after transfering it to dvd, naturally the resolution changes to make it viewable on tv. Thats where i run into problems of blurred movie.

Thanks again h...

4. rishi

rishi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0