• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

[PC or Mac] Left 4 Dead 2 £3.75 - Save 75%

nero0410

Distinguished Member
Picked this up this evening for myself and a mate for his christmas pressie. A great deal :smashin:

Few more deal's on there too, just take a look :)

tris

Ps. Don't suppose your name is Tris/Tristan in real life? There don't appear to be many people with this name :)
(I was apparently named after the vet from 'All creatures Great and Small' :rolleyes:

Trist

Picked this up this evening for myself and a mate for his christmas pressie. A great deal :smashin:

Few more deal's on there too, just take a look :)

tris

Ps. Don't suppose your name is Tris/Tristan in real life? There don't appear to be many people with this name :)
(I was apparently named after the vet from 'All creatures Great and Small' :rolleyes:
Yup Tristan here! :smashin:

I was named Tristan because it's pronounced the same in English and Danish (where my parents are from). I actually remember All Creatures Great and Small on tele and the bloke called Tristan. Your right, not many of us around. Quality not quantity :D

... back on topic, looking forwards to giving L4D2 a whirl on my iMac. Haven't played a FPS with mouse and keyboard since I got my launch 360... that must be 6 years ago or so.

nero0410

Distinguished Member
I never knew it was pronounced the same in Danish :)

I barely remember watching All Creatures Great and Small, used to watch repeats, wasn't by choice as it's not my thing :rolleyes:

I have yet to play any of the Left for Dead game's, I have read that all the rage is in the multiplayer, but also been told that the single player isn't too bad either.

I'll be giving it a whirl when I have some time :)

tris

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom