1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pc Monitor/LCD TV Help

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by DKMatt, Jul 5, 2005.

1. DKMatt

DKMatt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Basically i'm looking for a new tv, but i wanna be able to run my pc on it too, so its gotta have a vga input on. Other than that i'm just looking for something relatively small 17-20" and preferably not too pricey. Aside from knowing these things however, i'm completely clueless about such things so i've come here for guidance, can anyone point me in the right direction as to good models and/or where i should look for to get a bargain?

2. CoolCurly

CoolCurly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +104
    Have a look at the Hyundai L17T or L19T.
    These are LCD Monitors with a built in TV Tuner card so you just need to plug your ariel straight into the base and away you go.....

www.scan.co.uk have them both in stock.

full spec at www.hyundaiq.com

3. DKMatt

DKMatt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xPF-Philips_17PF8946

i found the above phillips model while just having a browse, and i was wondering, at a few different places its listing different resolutions. I'm curious , i'm not too bothered about the res i get when using it as a tv, but as a pc i'm looking for something at least 1080 by 768. At the moment i just a standard vga lead to my monitor, would i still be able to get those resolutions with just standard vga on this model ,or well any other around a similar price