PC gaming noob

Nozey

Prominent Member
Reaction score
HI all,

I've just build a PC out of isolation boredom but haven't gamed on PC for at least 15 years. I could use a little help or someone to at least play a few FPS games with.
Whats the best way to find a few friendly gamers to test out my new PC ?

HI all,

I've just build a PC out of isolation boredom but haven't gamed on PC for at least 15 years. I could use a little help or someone to at least play a few FPS games with.
I was in the same boat as you a few months back. I subscribed to origin access for £20 a year, plenty off fps to choose from, all battlefields. Download the epic store you can get world war z free. Not 1st person but good fun

HI all,

You can use services like Steam to add friends and play with people that way. There is an AV Discord channel a fair few people are in, though it seems a little quiet. You could try this forum, I suppose it is down to what games you are looking at.

I mainly play Destiny 2 and Doom Eternal at the moment. Doom has limited MP which I have not even looked at. I think Battlefield and COD are still the big games. There are a few free Battle Royal games too.

Cheers fella's - I've downloaded War Zone and been playing that today. Just not sure how to find friends. I'll check out discord.

Quick one on war zone (not played COD for many years), but why do I keep deploying with only a handgun? Is that the same for everyone?

Quick one on war zone (not played COD for many years), but why do I keep deploying with only a handgun? Is that the same for everyone?
Yes, you have to find other guns...but do it quickly!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom