PC Game Pass (XBOX)

Nomad1

I have been using it for some months and find it to be very good value :) Totally trumps Sony's PS Plus or PS Now or PS Store lol

So I figured to make a thread where we can share games worth a try and discuss special offers.

There are loads of FREE current full games on there and you also get access to EA Games like:

• Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy​

• Dirt 5​

• Raninbow 6 Extraction​

• Back 4 Blood​

• Mortal Shell Enhanced Edition​

• Battlefront 2​

• .......​

Attachments

• Guardians of the Galaxy.JPG
    Guardians of the Galaxy.JPG
    213.7 KB · Views: 14

janglos199

Novice Member
How does it work exactly? Let's say I buy the subscription. What app do I use for it? If it's not steam can I play games with my friends that are using steam? Does the Game pass include new games?

Nomad1

How does it work exactly? Let's say I buy the subscription. What app do I use for it? If it's not steam can I play games with my friends that are using steam? Does the Game pass include new games?
Go to the XBOX website and download PC Game Pass. It will use Game Pass.

I don't think it works with steam players.

The Game Pass does have some of the latest games that come out on PC. PS Now or PS Plus never has them. I saw Halo and Fortza were on there when they first got released.

Johnmcl7

Distinguished Member
You download games through the Xbox app, you can play some games with Steam players if it has cross play but it varies on the game.

It includes first party games on day of release so the Forza Horizon series, Halo, Flight Simulator etc. were available straight away and remain there.

For those that haven't tried No Man's Sky I'd definitely recommend it (this includes cross play with other platforms), I've tried to get into a few times over the years but never got far however I stuck with it and had a good number of hours with it.

Forza Horizon 4 is a great racing game which is fairly arcadey but still feels good to drive, I prefer its UK map over the bland Mexican map and numerous bugs Forza Horizon 5 introduced.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom