PC Far Cry £17.99 (not Play)

Black star had it for £17.99 too:)

Yet to receive my copy have you got yours then?
It's meant to be released on the 23 rd I think.

nope, just played the demo, and unless it's radically different (although the indoor levels are supposed to suck a tad) it's wikid (and quite wikidly hard as well -- the enemy AI is excellent).

regards,
anephric

The final version is meant to knock your socks off. Pczone gave it 93% and pcgamer gave it 91% can't wait:)
I enjoyed the demo too:smashin:

Great spot. Have to wait a week but worth it at this price. Have ordered ! :thumbsup:

Cheers for the spot - almost paid £25 for it elsewhere :)

They have put the price up now. Just shows you have to keep checking the special deal forums...

Originally posted by harrisuk
They have put the price up now. Just shows you have to keep checking the special deal forums...

Yep, I noticed that too, but they do have Tom Clancys Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow (PC) for £17.99, sounds good price to me
:)

Has anybody managed to receive their copy yet?

Orderd on 1st April, but then received an email on the 5th saying that they were out of stock, as UbiSoft were trying to restrict their supply due to the cheap price :suicide:

However they said they would have some more in stock by the end of last week, and update me as to whether my order could be shipped or not.

But another week later still no news or response from them, even after I've sent them numerous emails :mad:

I'm not pleased.

They've also now removed the game from all listing on their website. :confused:

What is going on?!

Same here. I too have noticed that they have removed it from the site. We wont be getting it from them certainly no at that price.

Got an email yesterday afternoon saying that my order for Farcry had been successfully processed and would shortly be despatched so we may all get it after all.:smashin:

I also got an email but saying they could not process my card. I rang them up and it is now shown as pending but on the site it says "Awaiting Stock" Looking more promising.

haven't had mine yet either -- got same emails as you guys.

hopefully if you've started getting your copies, i should get mine too.

regards,
anephric

Recieved my copy of Farcry from Dvd.co.uk today. The case was slightly damaged but the disc was perfect and at nearly half price I am not complaining. Time for some tropical fun now. :smashin:

Yea got mine yesterday. Perfect. Game is great. Major problems installing it though.

Mine was finally despatched today! :clap:

Not a long wait :rolleyes:

Well my copy came today but it was the CD version!!!

Not really too happy, I was hoping for the DVD version, not 5 seperate discs :rolleyes:

Did anybody else get the cd version or dvd version?

DVD for me. Spot on and it arrived weeks ago....At the end of the day it was £17, cant really complain even if it is the cd version.....

Having the CD-ROM version does not really bother me anymore, it's just that before I got home to try it I thought the whole game was spread over the 5 seperate discs, meaning constant disc swapping - but the game runs off the 1st disc only so all is fine.

I take it that their is no loss in quality or perfermance between the CD and DVD versions?! :nono:

I'm not complaining anymore though! :eek:
Spot on, running it on low though :laugh: as I'm back to my old Radeon9200 :rolleyes: Still looks alright though - I'm just in 2 minds whether to get a 9800pro now or wait for the inevitible price drop in a month or two.

Cheers guys :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom