PB-3000 in gloss from hificorner?

giggsy1950

Established Member
Reaction score
Anybody used hificorner.co.uk? The SVS PB-3000 is £1549 on their site and for an extra £75 you can have it in gloss?! Bit odd given SVS don't do a gloss version in the range! Wonder if they coat it?!

Screenshot_20220809-142242_Chrome.jpg

Suspect you're right. Nice thought though!

I've used Hi-Fi Corner twice for purchases and they're very nice people.

However, they do get stuff wrong on their website and/or it isn't updated enough.

If it is a mistake, then it's likely to be a genuine error, not some way to tout for business.

Just give them a call at either the Edinburgh or Fife branch, @giggsy1950?

Would of been easier than posting here..
It would! But I was also seeing if anyone had used them given they have the best price for a PB-3000 currently! 👍

It would! But I was also seeing if anyone had used them given they have the best price for a PB-3000 currently! 👍
Which is fine, nothing like a bit of peer confirmation and support.

Yes, they're a good company and if the information you posted is accurate, then you can buy with confidence from them.

However, it is worth bearing in mind that there are major global supply issues and it may take some time to get your Sub from SVS. It won't be Hi-Fi Corner's fault, they're just the intermediary, but it might be worth asking what the lead time on this is likely to be, too?

Karma AV, the U.K. distributor, usually keep good stocks. It might be worth messaging them to enquire on the stock availability before placing an order. Or, ask the Dealer to check the availability first.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom