Paypal Sale Question

spikeyjac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all.

I've recently listed a MacBook on eBay, but then ended the listing early, to change the format.

Someone approached me through the messaging system, and has offered to pay solely through PayPal, so I can avoid the eBay fees and give them a discount.

I've offered a price, and they've accepted.

I'm slightly concerned with dealing outside of eBay - Anyone have any experience with this - any tips?

Thanks

Don't accept A PayPal gift payment, accept only a goods & services payment. it's a high value item so send via courier with full tracking and insurance. Only send it to their confirmed PayPal home address. That should cover you

Hi all.

I've recently listed a MacBook on eBay, but then ended the listing early, to change the format.

Someone approached me through the messaging system, and has offered to pay solely through PayPal, so I can avoid the eBay fees and give them a discount.

I've offered a price, and they've accepted.

I'm slightly concerned with dealing outside of eBay - Anyone have any experience with this - any tips?

Thanks

eBay won't assist you in anyway, and as they also own Paypal I'd suggest you'd be on your own (if eBay ever found out you were dealing outside of their site).

Following recent issues I've been moderating on these forums Paypal can kiss my backside, I will only send money never receive it. Google Paypal and Credit card chargebacks together for more interesting insights into the weird and wonderful world of PP.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom