paying for a BK sub

snig300

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry daft question but anyone know when BK take the money out of your account for a sub,as I want to order now but my money from savings account wont clear for a week?:smashin:

sorry daft question but anyone know when BK take the money out of your account for a sub,as I want to order now but my money from savings account wont clear for a week?:smashin:

They only take the money out when it is despatched. You will get a confirmation email after ordering (usually takes one to two days for it) and then you wait for 2 - 4 weeks for it to be manufactured to order and then you will get a call when it is ready for despatch

quote from the email i recieved from Tom at BK

"We will not debit your credit card until the day of dispatch when we will telephone you to confirm a convenient delivery day"

Last edited:
cheers for that you've been a big help will order online today:smashin:

Last edited:
cheers for that you've been a bid help will order online today:smashin:

If you do not get a confirmation email within 2 / 3 working days definitly ring them to check your order has gone through. There should be no problems, i ordered via the internet and it went as smooth as butter (took 3 weeks for a gloss black xls 200 DF), but i read some posts of some orders not registering with BK (only one or two people complained of this though i think).

Anyhow there is the option to order over the phone anyway if you are not comfortable with ordering on the web.

Last edited:
I ordered a amp for a diy sub, they said it would take around 8 to 10 days for delivery, over two months later!!! i cancelled the order as it was obvious they didn't want the business. Very poor service is it run by just one person?

Does this have any relevance to the current query, or are you just letting off steam? :D

Dave

Last edited:
Does this have any relevance to the current query, or are you just letting off steam? :D

Dave

Well I order a xls200 on tuesday and recieved a phone call thursday saying "it will be shipped out today, so you will get it tomorrw". It came friday afternoon.

I would do the ordering over the phone tho, then your sure they have got your order.

cheers, ordered online on sunday and got an email first thing this morning saying they got my order which is good knowing it went through ok,10-14 days it said but reading on here that seems to be the standard answer so not holding them to that.

That's the best policy and if you do get slightly impatient then just drop Tom a line and he will reply to you and give you an ETA / make sure things are moving for you. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom