PAYG mobile phone £19.97

lynx

>LINK<

The sesion id has timed out.Goto any page and change the sku code to 007634. :)

lynx

??? :confused:

W

wurzel

Cheaper to buy phones and put the other four away for a rainy day.

lynx

Dan, did you follow the instructions ?

Member 14718

Ah help at last

I tried a few things but I'm as thick as two short planks, and don't know what a sku code is. I'm no good with C++, perl or Java either.

T

Tejpal

Please explain this post properley. This makes no sense to me..

What is a sku code??

What do i do??

lynx

Ok, go to the Currys home page. After the page has loaded, click on a featured product (anything will do as you only want to bring up a page).You will notice in the address bar a product code is displayed at the end, it will be along the lines product&sku=???????? .In place of the ??????? insert the code from the forst post and hit the go button. Job done and the page should now load. :)
If anyone is looking for a cheap TV set for the bedroom they have a 28' nicam Grundig for £147. Again same as above but this time insert sku 328379 :cool:

The reason i was unable to insert a direct link in the first post was the sesion times out after a few minutes and this renders the link invalid.Hope that clears it up

Member 14718

Now I know where I was going wrong I was changing the code on any old page not a featured product.

Many Thanks there lynx the mysteries have been unfolded.

lynx

Originally posted by Dan Gleebles
Now I know where I was going wrong I was changing the code on any old page not a featured product.
Any old page should be fine. Now you've got me confused. :confused: :D

Member 14718

I followed your link it had expired, clicked to got to Dixons home page, went to computing digital photography then changed the number at the end, I just tried it again and it's not an sku code it looks like this oid=-11021

Said I was thick at two short planks.

lynx

Originally posted by Dan Gleebles
I followed your link it had expired, clicked to got to Dixons home page .

Said I was thick at two short planks.
I'll put this as gently as possible, your at the wrong shop. It's not Dixons it's Currys ;) :D

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom