Payday 2 Play & help thread

I got it today but gotta say not lot people talking n teamwork so far but am enjoying it

Ive been thinking of getting it but seen no threads about so didnt bother. If i see more with it i'll grab a copy and we could team up :)

Kalgar i'm happy to team up , know most of the locations like the back of my hand now so be good playing with those that speak.

Finally passed the level where you have to upload files to the server that was tough!

I'm in two minds whether to redeem my dlc as it apparently messes with the achievements

If u wanna add me am kalgar1 on xbox haven't got very far in the game as if people don't talk can't do harder ones probably only done 10 jobs and lvl 9

Got a copy this morning too :smashin:

Noble, is the dlc the stuff from Amazon? I should be getting a code and dont want to use it if it screws up.

Got a copy this morning too :smashin:

Noble, is the dlc the stuff from Amazon? I should be getting a code and dont want to use it if it screws up.

yeah it's the lootbag dlc , it gives you bonus cash , red dot etc but according to a post on TA it messes up the $1,000,000 spending cash available cheevo

think the circular saw will be my next unlock for the bank deposit boxes takes ages to clear out the vault otherwise :laugh:

yeah it's the lootbag dlc , it gives you bonus cash , red dot etc but according to a post on TA it messes up the $1,000,000 spending cash available cheevo

think the circular saw will be my next unlock for the bank deposit boxes takes ages to clear out the vault otherwise :laugh:

You need some big cash so you can get the perk!

was thinking about re-speccing to unlock the tier, think it only costs 11,000 or something for the saw i've got 300K

i had a quick go, i chose ghost but that was pointless as a random went straight out into the street and shot a copper so no stealth tactic for me, the same guy was standing in the street after me and 2 other randoms had the cash and were waiting in the getaway van.

people sometimes.....

:rolleyes:

yeah I had someone on my own list do that yesterday from TA , taking the slow stealth approach about 16 minutes in boy wonder decides to shoot a lamp on one of the tables , queue chaos and mass panic .. he then left ! before I had a chance to kick him :D

i cant get a hold of this game anywhere? i pre ordered with amazon the other day, today i got an email saying its been delayed until september sometime?! ive checked all the supermarkets and some game shops and nowhere has it. gutted.

can you play the game on your own offline , or do you have to play on xbox live

i cant get a hold of this game anywhere? i pre ordered with amazon the other day, today i got an email saying its been delayed until september sometime?! ive checked all the supermarkets and some game shops and nowhere has it. gutted.

I got it from asda today for £25

Played a few games online, was lucky to get a decent bunch of randoms. Only up to level 8 so far but enjoying it.

Every time i go outside and fire the gun the sound reminds me so much of Heat the film :smashin:

none in asda, girl said they sold like hot cakes :( NO! i wanted to play this over the weekend boohoo!!

Think u can download of xbox or there was plans

not to sure that you can. ill have a proper look later after football but its not looking good :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom