Pay Monthly Contracts On Network 3 (Three)

HSR08

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello there. I have made this thread to see how much you are paying for contracts on network 3. I want to know this to try to get the best deal for us people who are looking to upgrade or move to 3. Could you just say how much you pay a month, how many minutes and texts you get, what phone you got, if you have just joined them (this is your first contract) or existing customer (if so how long you being with them for), any extras/gifts and where you got the contract from (from 3 them selves or carphone warehouse etc). I will start us off with mine.

500 minutes and 100 texts
Nokia E65
1st contract being with them for 14 months upgrading next month
No extras
From 3 themselves
£20 a month

Thanks

Last edited:
just cancelled mine

£5 a month for 12 months

300 mins & 150 texts

just cancelled mine

£5 a month for 12 months

300 mins & 150 texts

Did you get a phone with that or was it just the sim are were you a existing customer? Thanks

last year it was just an extension but they offered it this year to stay the same n give me a new phone.

last year it was just an extension but they offered it this year to stay the same n give me a new phone.
Thanks. I might just take that offer if they offer me it. Does that mean you have mean you was with them for 2 years or 1 year. Sorry for all the questions

Last edited:
Hi,

I have an E71 with Mix & Match 500 and the £5 INternet Add on.

This cost £29, it's a brilliant deal as £5 for unlimited data blows the telcos out, I use a lot of data including msn, all mail accounts, fring, Skype, full web browsing & google maps.

This E71 is awesome once you download some good themes and apps.

Network coverage is brilliant.

Thanks. I might just take that offer if they offer me it. Does that mean you have mean you was with them for 2 years or 1 year. Sorry for all the questions

It would of been his second contract if he had accepted it.

Last edited:
I'd also like to know what 3 is like.

Their 300 Mix & Match tariff seems pretty good on paper... but what's their service like? I'm down South in London if that helps... thanks.

they piggyback on O2 when there 3g coverage goes

I'm on 3, no trouble at all.

been with them at least 4 years, travelling all around the country.

Get 3.5G speeds in lots of places, worst I get is 3G, was in a village once but don't remember what I was getting there, still had good coverage.

Their internet access package is one of the cheapest and speeds are good.

I have also used ssh, etc on the phone and they don't block any ports.

I'm on 3, no trouble at all.

been with them at least 4 years, travelling all around the country.

Get 3.5G speeds in lots of places, worst I get is 3G, was in a village once but don't remember what I was getting there, still had good coverage.

Their internet access package is one of the cheapest and speeds are good.

I have also used ssh, etc on the phone and they don't block any ports.

Could you please share how much you pay a month and what phone you got please. Thanks

Anyone esle care to share there deal. Has I know there are quite a few people on here that are with 3. It would help me and others. Thanks

I got a nokia N95 on the £25 texter package;

18 months; £25pm, 700 mins and 'infinite' texts (I think its either 3k or 4k)

I thought it was a bargain and don't have a single complaint about three thus far.

hi i signed up to three and one month after signing up they sent me a gift card for comet for £180 pounds so was well chuffed on a 29 pound a month with an lg viewety 900 mins and texts split straight down the middle on an 18 month contract they said my deal would be a free phone and a nintendo wii which i was supposed to receive within 40 days of three service being activated so to my surprise this came in the post thids morning now i am wondering what to buy with it lol. Did anyone get anything better than that?

i have been with 3 for 4yrs never had any connection probs
i have a nokia e71 direct video& 500 mix & match with unlimited internet package,£5 worth of downloads pm, £25 pm on an 18mth contract

In October I took out an 18 month contract.

Done it through Carphone warehouse and got a free unlocked N96, unlimited texts, 750 minutes and 300 free minutes for 3-to-3 calls for £35.

Unfortunately I couldn't get on with the N96s poor battery life so forked out for an unlocked 5800 and been happier ever since.

In October I took out an 18 month contract.

Done it through Carphone warehouse and got a free unlocked N96, unlimited texts, 750 minutes and 300 free minutes for 3-to-3 calls for £35.

Unfortunately I couldn't get on with the N96s poor battery life so forked out for an unlocked 5800 and been happier ever since.
I might get a Nokia E71 then sell that and buy a unlocked 5800. So your sure that would work with 3. Would I need to change any settings. I would like to use the internet on 3.

Last edited:
I've just got
Nokia E71
Mix and Match 700
Internet 10 (free unlimited email, but limited browsing)
Unlimited 3 to 3 calls (as my other half took out a contarct at the same time)

£23.50 a month
18 month contract

Also got £30 off for refer a friend (if anyone wants a refer a friend, PM me)

they piggyback on O2 when there 3g coverage goes

I think they changed to piggy back Orange in early 2007 or 2008;)

I currently have:

A Nokia N95 8GB (music edition) - paid £70 +
VTT500 (300 mins, 150 texts, 25 video/picture messages, 25 video calling minutes, and £5 worth of downloads) +
Internet Max

All for £20 a month (18 month contract), due to a £10 loyalty discount.

Have been with 3 for 3 years, and also have my wifes phone on 3;)

I have now moved to Orange from 3 because they were offering me what they offer new customers so I just asked for the PAC and have moved to orange now and I have the Nokia 5800 400 minutes and unlimited texts for £20 a month and are overall happier. The receptions better and the customer services are alot better.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom