Pay & Go > Pay Monthly

hunkiemunkey

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently on 02 Pay & Go Online, and I am looking at upgrading to 02 Pay Monthly Online.

I was just wondering if it is possible to keep the same number as my Pay & Go when I upgrade to Pay Monthly? Cos I have read all about keeping your number, but I haven't seen anything about keeping the same number on the same network.

Cheers

P.S Is anybody on 02 100 Online and if so, what do they think of it?

I just did exactly this with Orange. And yes, I kept my number.

Hi Yeh I'm on o2 online 100, and its a pretty good tariff, 100 any network minutes, 500 texts, 500 wap mins and 0.5mb inclusive GPRS, (although GPRS is free untill march) all this for £25.00 per month, pretty good.

You don't need to get the PAC code if you are staying with the same network. This is only needed when one network has to release your number so another can use it for you.

Thanks for all the info regarding the PAC code subject.

What is now confusing me is, although the tariff includes 500 WAP minutes, surely if I get a GPRS phone (I am planning on getting the Samsung E700), the phone will use GPRS and not WAP, and therefore I will get charged for using the internet.

Does anybody know about this?

In the services settings on Nokia phones, you can change between GSM or GPRS whenever you want, there should be this option on Samsung phones too, most phones have a gprs data counter, so u could use your inclusive gprs data then switch to gsm dial up wap.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom