Pay As You Go Data Plan

Reaction score
Are there any data plans for 3g where you buy say 5gb but you aren't forced you use this within a month, maybe 6 - 12 months?

I know you can get a 3 sim from ebay which does 12gb for 12 months for £35. People refer to it in relation to the mifi unit. Sorry don't know whether it will work in iPad.

It is annoying that you have to top up every month and it runs out. It is not really pay as you go, more like a monthly rolling contract.

I know you can get a 3 sim from ebay which does 12gb for 12 months for £35. People refer to it in relation to the mifi unit. Sorry don't know whether it will work in iPad.

It is annoying that you have to top up every month and it runs out. It is not really pay as you go, more like a monthly rolling contract.

Do you know where to get that Three (3) SIM for £35?

most on ebay currently go for between £45-50. I've just bought a few 1gb 3 sims for £3 each, can only use it for a month though, Also means more sim cutting !!

I saw a micro SIM cutter but the company said not shipping until July... they are fairly easy to trim but a cutter would make it a lot simpler - anyone tried one / got any recommendations?

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom