For Trade Pavilion DV7- Intel i7 2.2ghz-8Gig Ram-1GB AMD 6770 +Cash..

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by stormlord, Feb 22, 2013.

1. stormlord

stormlord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34
    Looking to trade my HP Pavilion DV7-17.3HDScreen Intel i7 2.2ghz-8Gig Ram-1GB AMD 6770 GPU,BluRay Drive.

Hi all here I have here for trade my Gaming/Entertainment Powerfull Laptop its a beast of a machine with superb quality all round from the picture to the true quality sound from the Dre Beauts Audio and the machine is in pristine working condition with no marks anywhere on the laptop screen or the top /back/sides of the brushed black aliminium case too,comes with charger only but i have a proper box and a shed load of bubble wrap to put this in and is running a Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 and comes with legitl serial key found on the bottom of the lappy via a sticker undeneath the laptop.

OK Heres what you get...
    Product Name Dv7
    Product Number LC750EA-AB8
    Microprocessor Intel Core i7-2630QM @2ghz
    Chipset Intel HM65 -HD-3000
    Microprocessor Cache 6 MB L3 cache
    Memory 8 GB DDR3
    Memory Max Upgradeable to 16 GB DDR3 (2 user accessible)
    Dedicated Video Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6770M (1 GB DDR5)
    Hard Drive 2 x 500gb =1 TB SATA (5400 rpm)
    up to 12 GB partition for the system recovery files.
    Multimedia Drive LightScribe Blu-ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD±R/RW Double Layer
    Screen Size (17,3") HD+High-Definition LED HP BrightView Display 1600x900 Full HD Resolution.
    Network Card Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
    Wireless Connectivity 802.11 b/g/n
    Bluetooth wireless networking
    Sound By Dre Beats sound system with integrated subwoofer.
    Camera HP TrueVision HD Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone (VGA low-light)
    Full size keyboard with integrated numeric keypad .
    Pointing Device TouchPad supporting Multi-Touch gestures and On/Off button
    External Ports Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader for Secure Digital cards, Multimedia cards.
    Fingerprint Recognition.
    1 VGA
    1 HDMI
    2 headphone-out
    1 microphone-in
    2 USB 3.0
    2 USB 2.0
    1 RJ45.
    Windows Scores are:
    Dimensions 41.6 x 27.5 x 3.16 cm
    Weight Starting at 3.43 kg
    Power 120W AC Power Adapter
    6-cell Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery

Realy is a great gaming machine also and ive had no problems playing the latest games like new NeeD for Speed,Strret Fighter Vs Tekken,Fifa 13,Pes 2013 fully patched,F1 2012,far cry 3 Crysis 2 Alien Clonel Marines and Dead Space 3 which come already installed and the laptop at max-high settings at full 1600x900 resolution and power dvd12 for all your bluray movie viewing and im happy to leave them all on for the new owner and this laptop autmatically switches GPUs between the integrated Intel and the dedicated AMD 677OM when useing battery and mains for excellent power saving.

Asking price is £500 for forum rules but i am realy looking at a trade and Will swap for full desktop gaming pc so please lmk what you have got to offer and im willing to add up to £200 on top of my laptop for the right deal and im willing to post my laptop but obviously collection or a meet up deal would be better thanks.

Pics here http://www.avforums.com/forums/arch...n-i7-2-2ghz-8gig-ram-1gb-amd-6770-bluray.html

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  2. stormlord

stormlord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34
  3. stormlord

stormlord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34
    Bump anyone willing to add £200-£300 cash ontop of my lappy for the right deal..:)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  4. stormlord

stormlord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34