Quantcast

Pause rewind a live Analogue feed????

ashley29

Standard Member
Is it possible to pause and rewind a live analogue feed in a similar fashion to sky+ and freeview + but with an analogue live feed? I would imagine there wont be much call for it with analogue tv signals beeing faded out but i want to hook up a camera that sends out an Analogue video signal to such a device and i was wondering if any one has come across anything,
Any help would be appreiated .

thanks in advance

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
I reckon that most DVD recorders wih a Hard Drive will do it.

nvingo

Is it possible to pause and rewind a live analogue feed in a similar fashion to sky+ and freeview + but with an analogue live feed? I would imagine there wont be much call for it with analogue tv signals beeing faded out but i want to hook up a camera that sends out an Analogue video signal to such a device and i was wondering if any one has come across anything,
There've been a few Thomson Scenium DTH7000 (40GB HDD analogue-tuner/AV-in) recorders coming up on Ebay recently, they're about 5 years old but can do this, as could Tivo.

New though, you might want to consider actual security recorders, Maplin have one at half-price (currently £150).

ashley29

Standard Member
Thanks for all the reply's,
I stumbled upon a Phillips DVDR3440H hdd -managers special from comet for £40 ( no remote or instructions to which i now have thanks to the internet :) ) this looks to be what i needed i will be putting it to the test this friday evening and hopefully it will be suitable for the customer

Top Bottom