Pause rewind a live Analogue feed????

ashley29

Standard Member
Is it possible to pause and rewind a live analogue feed in a similar fashion to sky+ and freeview + but with an analogue live feed? I would imagine there wont be much call for it with analogue tv signals beeing faded out but i want to hook up a camera that sends out an Analogue video signal to such a device and i was wondering if any one has come across anything,
Any help would be appreiated .

thanks in advance

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
I reckon that most DVD recorders wih a Hard Drive will do it.

nvingo

Distinguished Member
Is it possible to pause and rewind a live analogue feed in a similar fashion to sky+ and freeview + but with an analogue live feed? I would imagine there wont be much call for it with analogue tv signals beeing faded out but i want to hook up a camera that sends out an Analogue video signal to such a device and i was wondering if any one has come across anything,
There've been a few Thomson Scenium DTH7000 (40GB HDD analogue-tuner/AV-in) recorders coming up on Ebay recently, they're about 5 years old but can do this, as could Tivo.

New though, you might want to consider actual security recorders, Maplin have one at half-price (currently £150).

ashley29

Standard Member
Thanks for all the reply's,
I stumbled upon a Phillips DVDR3440H hdd -managers special from comet for £40 ( no remote or instructions to which i now have thanks to the internet :) ) this looks to be what i needed i will be putting it to the test this friday evening and hopefully it will be suitable for the customer

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom