1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paul McCartney info - Can you help me please?!

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by PoochJD, Mar 29, 2002.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi Folks,

I was wondering if any of you 20/30-somethings might be able to help me here please.

I apologise if this is in the incorrect Forum thread but in 1983, Paul McCartney did a pop song called "We All Stand Together", which had a Rupert The Bear animated music video. If my memory serves, it got to Number 2 in the UK Top 40 charts of that same year. He was credited as: "Paul McCartney & The Frog Chorus".

Now, does anyone have a copy of this as a WAV or MP3 file, please or know of its existance on any compilation CD's?! The song has recently been used to trail some Rugby or Football Matches on BBC1, so....!

I really, really want this song, but can't locate it anywhere at all, on the Net, and I my local music library doesn't have a copy of Paul McCartney's "Pipes Of Peace" album, on which the song was released.

Can you help me please.....?! Any information, would be much appreciated! Thanks, in advance!

Pooch

2. Jase

Jase

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +834
    Hi

Try www.kazaa.com

They have it, do a search under Paul McCartney and it´ll come up.

I´ve tried to download it for you but its done a wobbler, if you have no luck yourself, I´ll try again.

Cheers

Jase

3. thudspud

thudspud

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +77
    PoochJD, Did you have any look with that song, If not then I have got it on 12"

Cheers

Chris

4. RATMARK

RATMARK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    this is on McCartneys greatest hits cd,